By Anonymous - 12/12/2011 03:38 - United States

Today, I found out that my father died a little over a year ago. I don't know what's worse; the fact that I don't care or the fact that in his will all he wanted was me not to attend his funeral. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 884
You deserved it 6 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

abbytequiere 9

If you don't care that he died, why would you care that he didn't want you to go to the funeral? Sounds like it was a mutual understanding.

Comments

EmperorHilo 11

Why would you post something like that? If you don't care why tell the world about it?

KiddNYC1O 20

The fact that you never had a father-son relationship is worse.

well maybe he didnt want youu to go && ' see him that way ? keep youur heaad up thoo :)

Sadly enough OP, it looks like you both got what you wanted...

You're a loser....way to be a piece of shit child... It's people like you mr PO..OP who make the world a shitty place.

caysters 12

who are you to call him a piece of shit? Do you even think that his father might have been the piece of shit in this relationship? He obviously had to have done SOMETHING to his kid to earn such disdain from him. Think before you speak, it's what your brain is for.

hateevryone 14

what type of father doesn't want his child at his funeral?

caysters 12

Op didn't have to do anything to earn his dads anger you know. His dad could have abused him physically or sexually and gotten in trouble for it. That would cause hate from both sides. My father has done things I can never forgive him for, but I don't hate him. I can only imagine what op went through in his life to have feelings such as this. Fyl op for no one telling you and what your dad said. You at least deserved to have been told in a timely manner.

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear that. Damn.

Family relationships are always the most complicated.

iRuleUdrool 4

If Op didn't care, he wouldn't have posted on FML..