By Monsieur-Madame - 31/05/2012 20:19 - France - Courtisols

Today, I found out that my colleagues had replaced my email auto-responder with a message saying, "I'm away for two weeks in Brazil. Due to the surgery, when I return, please address me by my new name: Crystal." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 696
You deserved it 3 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the people you work with have a sense of humour, even if it is at your expense, Crystal.

_ebbonyy 11

Hahah sorry OP but you've got to admit, it is pretty funny :)

Comments

stewpididiot 11

Well, crystal needs to come out as a lesbian!

Don't you have a password on your computer, Crystal?

thatoneguy79 10

I hear that Brazil is very nice this time of year. A great place to relax and recover. Maybe your co-workers were indicating that you will return from your vacation with a bubbly and sparkly outlook on life. And if you follow 24's suggestion, some killer heels.

AhmandahAnarchy 5

Could change your last name to Skull amd pretend your other "self" is Indiana Jones. Slay everyone looking for the "Crystal Skull". But thats jus me.

Okay! That's hilarious!! In fact, it's genius!! Lol!

coe08 6

Crystal isn't a bad name it's my name thank you

Rainbowbright99 4

Get an annoyatron from thinkgeek. Drove my boss insane with that thing for 2 weeks. It will get them back.

hateevryone 14
xPlayerofDeathx 0

Think of it this way... Boobs=money. Men like boobs, so already your pals think you got nice ta-tas. Hey, who knows? You may get tons of gifts, come home, use all the gifts, and tell your pals it failed.