By Monsieur-Madame - 31/05/2012 20:19 - France - Courtisols

Today, I found out that my colleagues had replaced my email auto-responder with a message saying, "I'm away for two weeks in Brazil. Due to the surgery, when I return, please address me by my new name: Crystal." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 694
You deserved it 3 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the people you work with have a sense of humour, even if it is at your expense, Crystal.

_ebbonyy 11

Hahah sorry OP but you've got to admit, it is pretty funny :)

Comments

Drew167 8

Crystal everything will be okay.

perdix 29

Maybe you ought to fix up Crystal with Memnoch of Pleiades?

Crystal, don't throw a hissy fit, it was just a joke.

MerrikBarbarian 9

As pranks go I give them points for creativity. I'd just roll with it, but I answer to almost anything as long as I know it's referring to me. You'll need some seriously plotting to top that one. A certain scene in Hackers comes to mind.., ;)

There is clearly only one thing you can do: Show up to work in full drag. Dress, high heels, makeup, wig, everything. Show them you're not afraid of their little prank. And then beat the shit out of them with your high heels. You're still a man, right?

If their prank was in fact a prank, and not them finding out about his secret, transgender, cross-dressing extravaganza of a double life.

kirrra 11

but then his colleagues can get pictures of him, and take their prank to a whole new level

You both have decent points... But just consider this *takes off glasses and points at kirrra with them* Aliens....

I wouldn't screw with a drag queen or a transwoman. Mess with them at your peril. Either one will kick your ass. No joke, a high heel wielded as a weapon can do some serious damage.

eyecon502 13

So...you don't lock your computer?

Hey! You guys have funny profile :) ;) :D

reddudeover 2

Not as awkward as the boner I popped for your picture. (FML reference)

soccergurrll 8