By theyarefarapart - 09/05/2011 07:05

Today, I found out that my classmates affectionately refer to me as "the kid whose eyes are really far apart." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 769
You deserved it 3 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, it would be worse. You could be "the kid whose gender is impossible to tell". Plus, Oprah's eyes seem far apart... I don't know if anyone else noticed, but they are.

Comments

wow that kinda sucks bu the this point there's nothin u can do except think of a way it makes ur vission better lol

BahahahLOL 0

Well as long as it's "affectionately"...

Such is life. There will always be mean people. I've been made fun of for being short, having frizzy hair, wearing glasses, looking like a 13 year old when I'm 18. It's only bad if you let it be. If you're a strong, self-assured person what others think doesn't matter.

limblessorphan 4

there should be more comments like this :-)

glassssscandy 0

Why in the world would they call you that? It takes way to long to say! They should just call you fish face...

That would really only make sense if the OP had big lips, which that comment is usually reserved for.

I'm surprised they didn't shorten that to ol' Bug Eyes!

awesome! you are going to go far in art! eyes farther apart give you better senses to perspectives and spaces. you should be proud :D

Oh, come on, that's not so bad.. You just need to see it from a wider perspective!

That is a disturbing dog. I thought I had seen it all.

atomicbaboon 0

hehe. I see what you did there.

cptmorgan15 2

You have a kid in your class? That's odd.

They do it affectionately, meaning they really care about you when you are around. When you aren't they make it their job to cut you down.