By theyarefarapart - 09/05/2011 07:05

Today, I found out that my classmates affectionately refer to me as "the kid whose eyes are really far apart." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 769
You deserved it 3 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, it would be worse. You could be "the kid whose gender is impossible to tell". Plus, Oprah's eyes seem far apart... I don't know if anyone else noticed, but they are.

Comments

reminds me of Fisheye from Hot Shots movie. too bad you don't have the famous "1-eyebrow syndrome" else you might get the world's largest eyebrow record!

sourgirl101 28

Haha, that's actually funny.(: I think many people are given silly nicknames. I was called "duckie" because I waddled when I walked.

Nathan Fillion's eyes are far apart and he's a damn attractive man. I wouldn't worry about it. Kids used to not-so-affectionately call me either "The Harry Potter Girl" (I had a binder with HP pictures on it) or "The Quiet Girl." They also told other kids to stay away from me because I was "too nerdy" and would "ruin their reputation" if they talked to me. So, it could be worse...

Nerdsgetmehot - I'm sorry that people made fun of you and wouldn't talk to you because it would ruin your reputation. That's sad to hear. I absolutely hate kids that are rude like that. You seem cool from what comments I've read of you, those kids are missing out.

#139 Aw, well thank you! Luckily that was about 8 years ago, and I've changed quite a lot since then-- physically, at least. I still maintain my nerdy essence. :P I still don't make friends easily because people misinterpret my shyness as snobbery.

Aww. That's too bad. The shy ones are always who I want to talk to and get to know more about. They're always the cooler ones that aren't like everyone else. And everyone has a little nerd in them don't worry. ;)

Shadow4i5 3

aren't u lucky to be the class clown

that beats being affectionately referred to as the kid who developed fetal alcohol syndrome.

I'm pretty sure you're born with fetal alcohol syndrome rather than developing it after you're born...

lol not to be contentious, but most congenital defects develop in utero. but I guess it's the definition of "is" so maybe we can both be right.

Yeah, that's what I meant-- fetal alcohol syndrome is something that develops when they're in the womb. Technically they are alive when they develop it, but it's still pre-birth. Let's call it a draw, shall we? :P

ItWasAllWorthIt 0

That really sucks! They couldn't have been more original?

Bloodywolf20 9

And your a dumb dick for thanking how someone looks makes them a freak Fyi your the freak for judging someone youv never met

I'd LOVE to see a picture of you! :) Highly doubt you aren't deformed if you make that comment! Hater!

I had a bunch of rotten names thrown at me in high school. The one that stands out in my mind is 'Peanut ****.'

don't worry about it. your mom (aunt) and dad (uncle) didn't know better back then. good luck