By Anonymous - 16/11/2009 00:52 - Canada

Today, I found out that I'm going to be a mother. This was a mystery, since I take birth control and use condoms all the time. Or, at least, it was, until my mother admitted to swapping my pills and poking holes in my condoms so she could have a grandchild before she died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 107
You deserved it 4 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WHAT. That is terrible!!!! D: What if you're not ready for kids?! Jeez... she is crazy. Sorry about your pregnancy. Unless, that is, you're ready for kids now and wanted one.

Emma89_ 0

sorry, but your Mothers a nut job o.O

Comments

Don't BC pill come in a container that you punch the pills thru the foil? Mother must work for the CIA or something.

gssage7 0

"I found out that my wife/girlfriend is pregnant. We use both the pill, and condoms. When confronted, she expected me to believe that her mother wants a grandmother now. FML"

Haha. That's terrible. What a cruel parent you must have. Still, it wouldn't have happened if you weren't screwing around. [shakes his head] You've gotten yourself into a fine mess, haven't you? Well, you know there are two obvious "solutions." Pick one or hope for an accident.

yeahreally 6

o___O that is soo messed up that sucks.

Congratulations on your awesome memory! I have to set an alarm on my phone so I remember.

xdyingxwishx 0

I would want to kill my mother if she did this. If she wants a grandchild that's just too damn bad, its your life not hers. I would get an abortion.

You all really think this is true? How do you "replace" BC pills? Talk about wanting attention - this FML is bullsh!t.

themixedt4pe 0

If you decide to keep the baby, please keep your kid away from your psycho mother. Move away ASAP if you can. Not only would it get her back/serve her right, but she ruined your life by forcing you to become a mother (unless you decide to get an abortion or put it up for adoption). Don't let her ruin your innocent child's life by being a crazy grandbitch. Personally, if I were you and didn't want children, I would have a closed adoption. Give the baby to someone I knew and trusted to love my baby, and then not tell my mother who "her" grandchild's new parents are.

How did you not notice the pills were swapped? In the US they are in blister packs.