Yeet it

By Anonymous - 22/05/2020 05:00

Today, I found out that even though my girlfriend is on the pill, and even though my girlfriend took emergency contraception, she became pregnant days after the first time we had sex without a condom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 348
You deserved it 1 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Amanda Howard 9

that's why you wear a condom just for safety

Why would she take emergency contraception if she was on the pill ?

Comments

Amanda Howard 9

that's why you wear a condom just for safety

Are you sure she wasn’t trying to get pregnant?

Why would she take emergency contraception if she was on the pill ?

Same reason you would still use a condom if she’s on the pill. Extra careful.

I've done that. and it is for extra protection

wysegirl 24

probably lied to him to get pregnant. You better do a DNA test to make sure it's yours.

beccaboo_96 15

could be to much hormones & it can result in a false positive in the test

It doesn't happen in days bruh. She's messing around on you

malicemassacre 18

You Forsure do not find out in days. My partner and I were tracking my ovulation cycle in order to get pregnant both times and it always takes at least 3 weeks to show a positive test and it’s the test that detects pregnancy a week before normal tests.

ojoRojo 27

I found out 13 days after conception, so it definitely doesn’t always take 3 weeks. Also it doesn’t say they found out days after, just that she became pregnant days after. So she could’ve conceived within a couple days (ie: implantation, etc.) and then they found out a couple weeks later.

Incorrect I found out seven days past ovulation that I was pregnant.

ojoRojo 27

If you didn’t want a pregnancy, you should’ve kept wearing a condom. Safest bet.

BoulderDashTank19141 6

Are you sure she is taking it,

that was my question too. is she consistent on taking her pills? does she take them at the same time? did he see her take the plan b pill? idk, I feel like she trapped him and that's not cool.

yeah she's lying. there's a week out of the month to get pregnant, and even then it's only really during ovulation, sperm lives 3, at most 6, days in the vag, then it takes around 8 to 12 days for implantation to occur and still gotta wait a few days after that for a positive.

bl3ur0z3 17

What do you mean days after? Conception doesn't take days, but she wouldn't know for weeks. Sounds like she had unprotected sex with you so you would think the baby is yours.