By Anonymous - 16/11/2009 00:52 - Canada

Today, I found out that I'm going to be a mother. This was a mystery, since I take birth control and use condoms all the time. Or, at least, it was, until my mother admitted to swapping my pills and poking holes in my condoms so she could have a grandchild before she died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 107
You deserved it 4 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WHAT. That is terrible!!!! D: What if you're not ready for kids?! Jeez... she is crazy. Sorry about your pregnancy. Unless, that is, you're ready for kids now and wanted one.

Emma89_ 0

sorry, but your Mothers a nut job o.O

Comments

Great! Now she can have fun looking after a child who was not meant to exist and whose only purpose is to be cared for by the Grandmother! Kinda a catch-22 type situation...

HBubble 3

You should have an abortion, and rub it in her selfish face. Then cut of one of her fingers

WOW!! FYL! Sorry to hear your mother did that to you. I wish you the best with whatever decision you make regarding this. As for the rest of the comments: its easy enough to get "placebos" and pricking a hole through the condom through the wrapper solves that one. It's sad how trust can be so easily broken and the lengths to which some people will go to get what they want.

go_rangers 0

Damn. **** the guy's life, too. That sucks.

i_is_a_tr00l 0

Cool! I poked condoms and changed my daughters pills too, because I wanted a grandchild. Isn't that funny!

fretforyerlatte 0

not totally sure if i believe this one, but if it is true, it's incredibly ******. i think this is one of the situations where abortion is totally understandable. and i would never speak to my mother again. she just ruined her chances of seeing the future grandchild that you have when YOU'RE ready.

Yeee-ah... If I were you, I'd be hitting the road to the nearest abortion clinic.

Don't you have sisters? O_O I do...that's why I'm not having kids. But seriously...what the hell? What kind of mother would do that?