By Anonymous - 16/11/2009 00:52 - Canada

Today, I found out that I'm going to be a mother. This was a mystery, since I take birth control and use condoms all the time. Or, at least, it was, until my mother admitted to swapping my pills and poking holes in my condoms so she could have a grandchild before she died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 107
You deserved it 4 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WHAT. That is terrible!!!! D: What if you're not ready for kids?! Jeez... she is crazy. Sorry about your pregnancy. Unless, that is, you're ready for kids now and wanted one.

Emma89_ 0

sorry, but your Mothers a nut job o.O

Comments

Make her pay for your kids stuff and for you not being able to work!!! What a psycho b*tch!!!

Fake. She would have noticed if someone had swapped her pills.

Wow. Your mom is a ******* psycho. If you do decide to keep the baby, I don't think I'd ever let her see your kid. If she's that crazy to do that to her own daughter, who knows what she could do to your child.

Just get an abortion, it'll solve so many problems and it'll show your mom you won't be manipulated.

......Wow. Your mother is more psychotic than mine, if that's even possible. If you carry to term and give birth, make your mother the babysitter. Free of charge, whenever you want, for as long as you want. She wants a grandchild, then she gets to take care of the little brat when you're too tired.

exactly. Day's already marked on each one.

Holy shit. If my mother or any of my family members ever did that, they would be completely disowned. After I inform them that I'm carrying the child to term and then giving it up for a closed adoption. Because I have no intentions of ever having children.

VereorTenebrae 0