By Anonymous - 11/11/2009 00:28 - United States

Today, I found out that I'm 8 weeks pregnant. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be leaving for Paris with my college abstinence group for a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 409
You deserved it 81 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suppose... you could say... that this lady... [puts on shades]....Just got screwed YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i guess thats what you get for being a hypocrite.

Comments

YDI like crazy. Nothing wrong with being abstinent; if you don't want to, that's your business. Abstinence groups or abstinence pledges, however, are likely to at some point just end up repressing your urges. And that can lead to you doing things that you might not want to just out of desperation. Bristol Palin is an excellent example of how that backfires. YDI.

The phrase: l'hypocrisie will serve you well over the next year...

Totally deserved, you ******* hypocrite. Those stupid abstinence groups go around and say how ******* wonderful it is to not have sex, how pure you are, how much more respectable you are than those of us who dare to have sex. If I went to your college, I'd sit back with some popcorn, a spy in France, and laugh my ass off as this whole thing unfolded. However, I know I don't go to your college, because my college isn't pussy enough to have some abstinence group shit. :)

Poetic_Laydii 0
noshitsherlock 0

YOU DESERVE IT for being stupid enough to get pregnant. IT'S 2009. NEWSFLASH: condoms and birth control pills/devices are easily available. #2: You're extra stupid for being a hypocrite and a fraud. Yeah, practice what you ****** preach, huh? Dumbass. #3: What a stupid movement/club. See what happens when you preach "abstinence"? Ignorant dumbasses get knocked up (and/or infected with STIs)

zawed 1

Ooooooh, ouch. Hopefully the guy was worth it.