By Anonymous - 11/11/2009 00:28 - United States

Today, I found out that I'm 8 weeks pregnant. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be leaving for Paris with my college abstinence group for a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 409
You deserved it 81 038

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suppose... you could say... that this lady... [puts on shades]....Just got screwed YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i guess thats what you get for being a hypocrite.

Comments

slaggerr 0

You're a dipshit. You choose to have sex, then get knocked up and you bitch because you can't go to Paris with your abstinence group. Stay in the states, save that money and use for your kid dumbass.

alexcabot 0

I'll give you a hint about what you should do, and it rhymes with shmashmorshion.

deaditegirl 0

YDI for being a hypocrite, an idiot, and being in an "abstinence group".

what a great role model! you really are hypochrite. Abstinence only works when you practice it, preaching it doesn't count. Congratulations for ruining your life

Wait. COLLEGE abstinence group? Now they don't want adults having sex? Give me a break...

wait so a coed abstinence group is going to the city of love for a whole year and they expect everyone to stay abstinent the whole time? fail

lifeisaplay 0

Don't you know what "abstinence" means? Idiot.

Like I said about a comment above. Yeah, an abortion seems like a great idea, because if she is already a hypocrite, she might as well be a murderer too.

abortion ain't murder yo sorry but thanks for playin anyway~

abortion isn't murder its denying a child to be born and live. I used to like abortion but then some one asked me how would you feel if your parents aborted you. I though about it and the though hurt (I know if I was aborted I wouldn't have the thought) I am pro adoption. if you did the crime do the time have the baby give it to a family that can't conceive and there you go. problem fixed. the baby lives, you don't have to raise it, and a family wanting a child has it. everyone wins.

the adoption system in america is totally ****** so it honestly is not that great of an option. especially when you consider the general specifications of most people who end up with unwanted pregnancies. for the most part, they're lower class, and it would be ambitious to say that they're even hovering around the poverty line. given the immense cost of childbirth in the US and with no good insurance options for low-income families, what do you expect them to do? it's not about picking abortion just because it's a cheaper option, it's about picking abortion because otherwise you won't be able to survive. besides, i hardly think it's fair to force women with unwanted pregnancies to carry out a full term, dealing with all the terrible things that come with pregnancy, and then the pain and financial burden of childbirth, because they made a mistake.

it is murder because that is a living human, though not fully developed, it has its own heartbeat, it has cells which are dividing, and it has human dna. last time i checked, this all constituted something living, and since it has human dna, it is a human, making it a living human. so yeah, i am pretty sure using abortion to stop the life of that growing fetus is murder.

and one more thing. you say it is not murder, well let me pose a hypothetical situation to you. let's say there was a pregnant woman who i saw walking down the street. lets say that for whatever reason some murderer comes up and kills her. now, the baby isn't even close to being full term, so it dies too. how come then that person would then be charged with double homicide. but wait, if the other decides to kill the baby it is not murder, but if someone else does, it is murder? that is a double standard.

Im pretty sure the double homicide thing only applies if the baby can no longer be legally aborted, not positive though.

no, it would not be murder, although it might be assault or destruction of property if the woman actually wanted that baby. It is considered a double murder because lawmakers are idiots.

Except you have to go through nine months of pregnancy, hours or days of excruciating childbirth, and even then, the baby still might not go to a good home. Plus, nine months is plenty of time to loose a job, a home, or an education. It really all comes down to which is more important; a living, breathing, thinking human being, or a glob of cell slime that can't even form a sentient thought.

This is definitely not an FML. It's a total YDI. It was your choice to have sex, and it was your choice to join an abstinence-only group. Pick one or the other if you don't want to be a hypocrite (thought it's a bit late for that now.)