By allergic - 21/10/2010 03:12 - France

Today, I found out that I have a gluten allergy. What this basically means is that I can't eat anything with wheat in it; bread, pasta, cake, you name it. I am Italian, this basically limits me from eating any of the awesome food my family makes almost every night. Here I come plain rice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 728
You deserved it 3 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are gluten free flours out there -not at good as the real thing but still work-able. it's awful at first but eventually you learn to adapt and barely even notice the difference.

I've got that too ;( Believe me that sucks!

Comments

Kotomi35 0

I believe they have gluten free pastas

jocelyng_fml 0

they can make it gluten free... there us a pizza place where I live and it's gluten free and good

This FML has a comma splice in it. YDI >O

boojie97 12

dude, I have it too, and trust me it sucks, but my parents own a bakery. you'll get used to it, trust me.

My Autistic sister is allergic to gluten, soy, dairy, and other things I cannot think of right now, and I myself have a milk allergy. You need to get the hell over it and know there's people worse off.

um turn to Asian foods. Japanese, Chinese, Thia, Korean, and so on they make some killer rice. go buy some spice's to help. it does suck you have to miss out on Italian foods.

gluten free sticky date puddin the bomb!!! just eat gluten all ull do is shit and never put weight on .... jealous!!!

My fiancé has that too. We found that alot of restaurants are offering a gluten free menu. Even a local Italian restaurant. Even though I don't have an issue with gluten, I try an support her by trying out the dishes. to my surprise they taste as good, if not better, than. the ones with gluten. just look at it this way, now you'll just have to be more careful at what you eat thus watching you weigh, cholesterol, sodium intake, etc.

Snooopy_fml 5

there are a lot of gluten free foods and drinks now, so you wont have to live on plain rice unless you want to!