By Why_Not31 - 01/09/2011 21:58 - United States

Today, I found out that getting caught in a barbed wire fence isn't as bad as it sounds. Running through a forest at night, tripping over one, rolling down an embankment, and getting swiped by a car, however, is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 290
You deserved it 7 401

Why_Not31 tells us more.

Why_Not31 12

It was one of those knee-high single wire barbed fences they use to keep deer/horses and stuff away from certain places like roads...I think. I don't really know what those fences do, except trip people and hurt a lot. At least it wasn't electric.

Comments

Damn bro im surprised you are even alive...

sweetheartxoxo88 7

I voted that it sucked because that sounds pretty painful. However, I also voted YDI because I feel like you must have been up to something pretty mischievous to get in a situation like that.

Termites 15

Here are the FML badges that can be unlocked by doing certain things on the website. They are totally useless in the real world and therefore you unquestionably must own them. Obviously, they won't change your life in any noticeable way, but they'll be an emblem of our thanks for your loyalty and activity on the website. In your heart of hearts, you already know you want to collect them all.

newjerseyguy 0

Well if you weren't doing something illegal that you had to run that wouldn't have happened

Cass54_fml 0

Awww that happens to me all the time. It SUX!!

Well, on the bright side, at least you weren't running through the forest at night NAKED!... Or were you?...