Pseudoscience [gone sexual!!]

By Anonymous - 22/07/2021 18:01

Today, I went to a chiropractor and got a membership just because I was desperate to be touched by a man after being single for 3 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 767
You deserved it 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

😒Trust me I feel your pain, other than hugging my kid's(single dad) or occasionally being touched by a doctor or physical therapist it's been about 8 years since I've had any human contact. And it isn't like I've haven't been trying but most off the single woman in my area seem to only be interested in partying or **** buddies.

Comments

Great! You went to the real licensed back doctor and not the osteopath. I'm sure his beautiful strong hands will cure your back pain in no time.

Too bad Larry Nasser is in jail. You'd probably pay extra for the "treatments" that got him in trouble with everyone else.

😒Trust me I feel your pain, other than hugging my kid's(single dad) or occasionally being touched by a doctor or physical therapist it's been about 8 years since I've had any human contact. And it isn't like I've haven't been trying but most off the single woman in my area seem to only be interested in partying or **** buddies.

Maybe give men a shot? it is 2021 after all

Marcella1016 31

Maybe start with a **** buddy just to get the “human contact”? Who knows, maybe casual dating can turn into something more! It happens.

O trust me I've tried to get friends with benefits. but in my area it seems like most of the women are either drunks , addicts, crazy, prostitutes and sex addicts.And the few that weren't the moment they find out I'm a single dad or that one of my children and me have Minor health issues I'm ghosted. And I can't leave the area do to custody restrictions with Friend of the Court. I'm not allowed to be more than 99 miles away from where their mother lives even though I have the children most of the time.

Wadlaen 23

Whatever rocks your boat!😅 No, but I all seriousness, I wish you all the best!