By Why_Not31 - 01/09/2011 21:58 - United States

Today, I found out that getting caught in a barbed wire fence isn't as bad as it sounds. Running through a forest at night, tripping over one, rolling down an embankment, and getting swiped by a car, however, is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 290
You deserved it 7 401

Why_Not31 tells us more.

Why_Not31 12

It was one of those knee-high single wire barbed fences they use to keep deer/horses and stuff away from certain places like roads...I think. I don't really know what those fences do, except trip people and hurt a lot. At least it wasn't electric.

Comments

How do you trip over a barbed wire fence?

sxe_beast 11

I don't know... But when I was little I was playing tag with a friend at the park and he was clotheslined by a barb wire fence. The skin on his face was pretty much ripped off =/.

sxe_beast 11

Yeah. It was really gruesome. The park bordered private property. And we were running in a ditch. It was newly constructed and if I can recall correctly obscured by foliage and stuff. It wasn't properly marked with like these orange thingies. So yeah, his parents sued. He's had surgeries and stuff, but still has like some scarring on his face =/.

cj7jeep 1
sandmancometh 3
jake3292 5
aprylrain7 7

What a day isn't it? Haha I'm really sorry thoughD:

tylenol123 0

Sounds like you were trying to play janes bond :)

Wow. That sounds like the trespasser on my land ( I have about 75 acres) without the car. But that was 5 months ago. Of you where trespassing YDI if not FYL. What bad luck.

Why_Not31 12

I don't think I was trespassing, but it was pretty dark, so I'm not really sure.

ChelseaGrin27 0

Texas Chainsaw Massacre comes to mind

KasaraEm13 12

So, who was chasing you? Jason Voorhees? Freddy Krueger? Jigsaw? And how the hell did you get away to get on FML afterward?