By Potforapeso - 01/10/2014 02:30 - United States - Red Bank

Today, I found out my son was selling pot for pesos. We live in New Jersey and have never planned on going to Mexico. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 484
You deserved it 5 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he's secretly in charge of a cartel :P

I'd be another thing if he sold them for Euros, those are a higher currency than pesos (:

Comments

What's the problem with pesos? Doesn't mean anything about going to Mexico, As long as his operation was profitable you know he's smart enough to do currency conversions. Getting caught by the parents............. well that's a different story. At least it was you and not the cops, because if you snagged him the cops definitely would have some or later, if they aren't already on to him. Destroy all evidence NOW.

That's what you get for marrying Snookie... (Kidding, of course I know I'll probably have a bunch of people saying that Snookie's to young to have a kid that age.)

Op! I need to defend for Mexico! It's a nice country,why not! Btw, people use peso there.

Manosapo 18

Time to take a trip to the currency exchange place.

So selling pot isn't a problem apparently, just the fact that he sold it for the wrong money. And the parent of the year award goes too...

I love how you comment on the pesos, not the pot.

It's a Jersey thing. (Anyone remember that South Park episode? XD)

That kid is going places. Jail, but places.

What I wanna know is why there is obliviously a large group of people in New Jersey with pesos?