By Potforapeso - 01/10/2014 02:30 - United States - Red Bank

Today, I found out my son was selling pot for pesos. We live in New Jersey and have never planned on going to Mexico. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 484
You deserved it 5 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he's secretly in charge of a cartel :P

I'd be another thing if he sold them for Euros, those are a higher currency than pesos (:

Comments

'We' might not of planned it, but 'he' sure is

My exact thought! If I were op I'd have a serious talk with him, sounds like he's not only selling pot but planning on using the money to move to Mexico.

perhaps YALL wasn't planning on going to Mexico. One way ticket for one please lol kids

It's sad that you are more concerned that he's getting selling it for pesos instead of the fact he's selling pot in the first place!

Yeahhh... unless you realize that OP was probably more disappointed in the pot selling in the first place. doing it for pesos was just icing on the cake that makes this FML unique and more funny than it would be otherwise.

Annnndddd you're more concerned about the type of money he gets, instead of the real problem. Merica.

OP didn't say that they were more upset about pesos than pot selling. also saying 'merica like that is stupid and needs to end.

Smart kid. When the Peso gets stronger his prices will stay the same, but his value will increase.

Mysterious_one 26

so if it was bucks then it wouldn't be a problem?

maybe the kid is planning a trip to Mexico.

I don't know about Jersey, but in Seattle we have a currency exchange at the mall.

Most places have one somewhere, but the problem is that if he isn't charging approximately 13.44 times as much as he would with dollars, then he's losing a whole lot of money. Those currency exchange places also take a bunch of your money just for the service.

Yeah, "we" don't have any plans to go to Mexico, just like "we" aren't the ones who's selling pot. Either that, or the kid is just a moron. Since this is FML, I'm leaning towards the latter.

His brain is already screwed up from too many drugs