By Anonymous - 20/07/2010 16:29 - United States

Today, I found out my parents are getting divorced. They're fighting over the dog instead of my sister and me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 927
You deserved it 3 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well, maybe they already decided who gets who, and now it's down to the dog?

I hear you on that one...My parents are getting a divorce and are acting ridiculous.

Comments

i'll take the sister off their hands for you :)

s_bloodnozzle_iz 0

uhm Olivianicole? your parents getting divorced is a very big thing. and by your comment I'm guessing your parents aren't divorced right? when my parent announced they were getting divorced, I was devastated and so are most people when they learn something so horrible. and i couldn't even imagine being in the op's situation. so maybe you should just shut the hell up Jack ass.

I actually know the OP. she happens to be my cousin. the dog has cost them prob as much as her and her sister have. with multiple surgeries and etc.. And every1 needs to chill. bc half of y'all prob have absolutely no clue what it feels like to go through a divorce.

CalicoColors 0

The children can voice an opinion on who they wish to stay with an animal cannot, simple as that.

hahaha, well at least yu know they aren't insensitive.

chynab 0
saltycookies 5

hahaha sounds like something my parents would do

The fact they would fight over the dog makes me feel like it might be a good thing that they got a divorce.. if they are fighting over something like that instead of putting their kids first.

the same exact thing is happening to me...fyl and fml

wotgvs 0

You need to remember here that with children, the courts will more than likely decide that for them, but with the dog, they have to figure it out. I've never heard of anyone getting joint custody of the dog.