By anonymas - 29/01/2010 15:29 - Norway

Today, I found out my dad bought an iPhone. I've spent the better part of the last six months teaching him how to check his email and online newspapers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 600
You deserved it 3 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think OP means it's going to take alot longer than six months to teach their dad how to use an iPhone.

I understand, OP spent 6 months teaching him to use his email and look at online newspapers (which is a pretty basic thing to do) so will now have to spend ages teaching him how to use his iPhone.

Comments

wow FML is getting more and more retarded

this is barely an FML, so what if he bought an iphone?

Fiskerz 0

This is more a fml for the dad... I spent the better part of 16 years teaching and paying for my child and now he/she has a problem answering a question about how email works FML

I know exactly what you are going through. my mother STILL needs me to text for her. after 3 years of knowing how.

EveryDayJackAss 0

Damn, that just plain sucks, with older people being technologically impaired, we kids will still be stuck around telling our parents how to download **** 24/7.

M3owM3ow 0

I don't see the fml here. I taught my mom how to text and make phone calls when she got her new cellphone. what's the big deal? I doubt it took 24 hours of your day during that whole 6 months you've been teaching your dad.

Ebbleh 0

Not all 'old people' are technologically challenged. My mum and dad are fine when it comes to computers and phones and stuff. But my dad does text really slowly, and he does it slower when I'm around cause he thinks its funny. Lmao.

hey it's ok. cut your father some slack.