By dork - 16/07/2009 20:32 - United States

Today, I found out my class was attempting to raise money for me through a bake sale because some girl spread a false rumor that I was raped and that my father was going to disown me. The whole school believes it and my biology teacher took me aside and asked if I needed someone to confide in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 096
You deserved it 3 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tubaguy42 0

wow, what a bitch. hope you get her back. at least there's good news: a lot of people care about you

Comments

alex_vik 0

I've seen this happen once. except it was a rumor about having cancer instead of rape.

yoursavinggrace 0

FYL, but just go along with it. Free money is awesome, and you know people care about you. So just take the money, and hope no one finds out ;]

My biggest pet peeve about this FML is it chips away at the legitimacy of REAL rape claims for everyone who believes that it was a rumor.

thats a really fed up thing to do. who ever spread that must be a bitch cuz only bitches spread rumors.

as crappy as this is.. you have seen with your own eyes that there's a school full of people who love you (: now the girl who started the rumor.. eventually people will find out it was her and people are gonna think she's a psycho..fhl and she totally deserves it.

Why should people be mad at her for telling the truth?? It's not like she spread the rumour herself. They should be mad at the bitch who started it all.

ihatestupidppl 0

So I'm guessing the girl was trying to spread a cruel rumor to make your life miserable, but it backfired on her when your class/teacher rallied behind you. So if anything, this is a YDI for her for being a ****. For you, its an FML in the sense that the whole school believes it, but as other people have said, the bright side is that the class is kind enough to put in an effort to help, and your teacher is a good person.

jadeddream 0

Give the money to a charity. Like one that helps rape victims or something.