By dork - 16/07/2009 20:32 - United States

Today, I found out my class was attempting to raise money for me through a bake sale because some girl spread a false rumor that I was raped and that my father was going to disown me. The whole school believes it and my biology teacher took me aside and asked if I needed someone to confide in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 096
You deserved it 3 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tubaguy42 0

wow, what a bitch. hope you get her back. at least there's good news: a lot of people care about you

Comments

So do they earn money in the fund raiser and give it to you?

noonecaresurfat 0

That is screwed up la. It is sien that they did all of that without asking your permission, just assuming the rumors were true lo. For their stupidity, I would take the money la.

Accept the money at an all school assembly then embarass the hell out of the one spreading the rumor. Then announce that you will donate the money to a rape crisis center.

there us 2 possibilities who that girl was either ur sister or ex girlfriend

It could be worse. You could actually have been raped :/

starcristen 3

That girl is a conniving Bitch. I would rally your parents, the principle, and any other authoritive figures in the school, cry your eyes out, tell the whole story, state how guilty you feel about your friends and teacher's undeserved sympathy towards you, and how bad you feel to actual rape victims, for their experience to be used in such a disrespectful, petty matter. Then you "reluctantly" name the Bitch saying this would be the only way for her to realize the true disrepect she had shown to rape victims, her teachers, and peers. The plans practically foolproof.

elena_11 0

That is really quite awful. I agree with the people who say you should donate the money, and I definitely you should go public in your school about it. If you know who started the rumor, get her kicked out or suspended or something. Still, be grateful that SO MANY people care about you. That's a real nod to your character.