By dork - 16/07/2009 20:32 - United States

Today, I found out my class was attempting to raise money for me through a bake sale because some girl spread a false rumor that I was raped and that my father was going to disown me. The whole school believes it and my biology teacher took me aside and asked if I needed someone to confide in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 097
You deserved it 3 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tubaguy42 0

wow, what a bitch. hope you get her back. at least there's good news: a lot of people care about you

Comments

what a horrible thing to do! you should definitely donate the money raised

leMeepO_o 0

that's a ****** up rumor. tell everyone that it's fake (it make take a little while to get everyone to believe it, they might think you're traumatized and don't want to talk about it. i recommend a public announcement!), confront the girl who made up the rumor and give the money to a charity for real rape victims. rape is not something to joke about. The blessing in this is that now you know how much people care for you.

Whatevers_clever 0

Beat the snot out of her and use the money they raised to pay for your bail!

I was raped and my friends didn't believe me and abandoned me. Sounds like you go to school with some really awesome, compassionate people :) The girl that started the rumour obviously has some kind of problem. I agree that you should go to your principal and tell him/her the truth because this girl needs some help. And give the money to a rape charity and you can turn this awful and bizarre situation into a positive one. Rape ruins lives. At least this horrible rumour is raising awareness.

Ohhh wow. What a psycho bitch. Well at least a ton of people really care about you! You should just donate the money to a rape victims fund or something like the others said. Rape is definitely not something to joke about.

bless you guys, 111, 119 and 131! that actually really made me smile :)

Aaaaw I'm so glad it did :-) Another big bear hug for you then!!!!

so? go along with it and get some cash ;)

thats funny. are you in summer school or what?