By dork - 16/07/2009 20:32 - United States

Today, I found out my class was attempting to raise money for me through a bake sale because some girl spread a false rumor that I was raped and that my father was going to disown me. The whole school believes it and my biology teacher took me aside and asked if I needed someone to confide in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 096
You deserved it 3 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tubaguy42 0

wow, what a bitch. hope you get her back. at least there's good news: a lot of people care about you

Comments

I don't think your life is that ******. Even though there was a rumor spread, it's obvious that your schoolmates and teachers really care about you and want to help you. I'd look at this as a positive thing. I also don't think that being raped should mean anything negative or shameful about YOU - it would be very negative on the part of the rapIST. But rape victims themselves should not have to feel ashamed about what's happened to them. It's not like she made up a rumor that you raped someone else. THEN I think your life would be ******.

Rumors are always more fun when you get cookies and brownies out of them.

mj2123 0

I'm totally disgusted by all the people on here saying this isn't a big deal and that you should just take the money. The girl who started the rumor has some serious issues, and you can't change what she did, and may not be able to convince everyone that there was no rape. It's wonderful that everyone was so supportive - hopefully the money can be donated to a rape crisis center.

Today I found out that my classmates and teachers actually care about me FML how is that an FML? I mean it's not like you're the fraud here

LegndNikko 0

Kick that bitch's ass, I say.

the ****, your school actually gives a shit about humanity. you should be thankful. thankful that you actually haven't been raped, that the people you go to school with do care about you, and that there is still some hope left in the world. donate the money, and be ******* honest. you have to tell them it never happened, because it didn't. you don't have to snitch on the other girl, she can go wallow in her guilt if she has a conscience. maybe get some balls and start up an awareness fund/campaign for rape victims, even though you (very luckily) don't have the experience of being raped. go do some good with your life instead of saying **** it.

thats just weird what kind of rumor is that?

pwnage79 0

call her a ******* bitch and eventually punch her when she starts ripping on u

wow, that girl really has some guts......

scorpiella 4

Slap the bitch that started it. Just as long as everyone knows that you aren't responsible for the lie.