By weddingsalwayssuck - 28/01/2013 21:01 - United States - Fayetteville

Today, I found out my best friend has been stealing hundreds of dollars from me and my fiancé. My wedding is tomorrow morning. Guess who my best man is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 677
You deserved it 2 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

With all that spare cash to blow, he'll be able to nail any of the bridesmaids he wants. She may not agree that he's the Best Man, he's just the Best Value Proposition!

JJ_Rokk 10

Oh perdix. You're an FML legend.

Fiance is the male half of an engaged couple...fiancee is the female.

It could be a same-sex couple getting married.

Women can have a best man at their wedding too. Not everyone's stuck in the 50s, ya know.

If it's not a same-sex wedding, her best man should be the man she's about to marry!

Look on the bright side, and least he's not banging the bride.

That we know of. There's a story surrounding that. Too bad the OP can't find a way to humiliate his soon-to-be former friend for being a thief.

You need to surprise that guy... Get a new best man! Surprise Surprise!!

hiandrews69 29

Steal his teeth... by kicking them out.

He had to pay for the bachelor party somehow!

If he stole from you he is obviously not your best friend..... I know my best friend would never do something like that to me nor I to him...

More like worst friend. If you're into drama, have that asshole arrested at the wedding.

Break his face on the pavement! Mother ******