By weddingsalwayssuck - 28/01/2013 21:01 - United States - Fayetteville

Today, I found out my best friend has been stealing hundreds of dollars from me and my fiancé. My wedding is tomorrow morning. Guess who my best man is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 677
You deserved it 2 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Bachelor parties don't come cheap. Where did you think the sorry ass got that kind of cash. The ladies gotta get paid.

At this point, any other guy in a suit would be a better choice. Sorry, OP.

Your 'best friend' deserves a high five..... on his face... with a chair.

Noo, he is not your best man anymore. You let him off and get a new best man.

cherry72 13

why did he have access to your money in the 1st place? My best friend that I have had since birth and she is my cousin too (I trust her with everything) doesn't even have access to my finances. So why did he?

What best man? I would've already said "43see ya" and had my father stand in or even some one you are semi-friends with to complete the line after everyone moved up one. The question is are you going to press charges?

stewpididiot 11

**** all that... It's bros before hoes !!! Getting married is lame!!! He's prolly saving you thousands in the long run !!!!

Well at least your username is accurate, 64. You certainly come across as an idiot.

You should talk with him, ask why stole one hundred money. If the reason is kindly, you can think forgive.

qirde_15 5

as what someone said, TRUST NO ONE! and at least she didn's steal ur bride