By WTF - 12/09/2015 00:54 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found a folder on my boyfriend's computer called "Facebook". It turned out to be a collection of thousands of photos from his female friends' accounts. It was all sorted into folders like "Big Tits", "Blonde", "Cameltoe", "Feet", and "Jailbait". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 329
You deserved it 2 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Judge ye not your boyfriends weird ****, lest ye too be judged for some weird shit you have.

Comments

A smart person hides stuff a little better. I don't think my BF would find anything. I put it in a folder for my art, then tutorials, clothing, dresses... then presto. Seriously, for me it's more of a game because I understand that my BF can have **** and it doesn't mean anything. It's like saying people can't admire a piece of art because they already have one.

I keep my files under a .BAT file password secured folder. It doesn't show up until you activate the bat file and enter a password. Then you see all of the "Mia khalifa", "CCherryC" , and "Rola misaki"

I don't even keep mine on my computer. It's on a separate flash drive. Which I can't lose unless I lose the rest of my keys.

I don't think **** is the problem here. The problem is the fact that he's saving pictures of his female friends so that he can jerk off to them. I would have no problem with my boyfriend watching ****, but I'd be furious if he jerked off to pictures of his female friends.

how you feel if your bf watches **** (girls) while ******* you?

If you don't wanna find ****, don't look through your man's computer.

BIG difference between **** and saving photos of girls you know to ********** to. the fact that guys can't see that is disgusting. **** is no biggie. my guy would be insta-dumped if I found a folder of his friends pictures saved as his "****". Disgusting.

duckie227 22

Sounds like he should break up with you for snooping. You'd be out the door if you were my GF. ydi op

So many girls are down voting all these types of posts because they're in denial that guys watch ****. Or that snooping through someone's computer isn't right

How bout saving pictures of your females friends to ********** to isn't right? Especially ones that are considred "jailbait"

there is a BIG difference between **** and saving and masturbating to pictures of girls you know. I have NO problem with ****. I would dump my guy in a SECOND for having a folder like this though. it's disgusting you folks can't see the difference. and it wasn't necessarily snooping dumbass. SO and I use each others computers. I've stumbled across his **** looking for a movie or something. not everyone has trust issues kiddo

jerking off to girl friends pic! no biggie. i like to watch **** and think i'm ******* the girl in the **** while doing **** with my girlfriend

quarterbird 18

Better than him cheating. Also... Stop snooping. FHL for having a gf who goes through folders on his computer.

F OP's life for having a bf who has creepy folders on his computer of girls he wants to stalk, not knowing about it and treating him like a normal person.

Question is what folder is your picture under?

Wow horrible comments Hope you leave his sorry ass, sorry op no real man should need a computer chick to look at ????

So there are literally no real men on Earth?

aimee457 6

Hopefully now it's EX boyfriend