By WTF - 12/09/2015 00:54 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found a folder on my boyfriend's computer called "Facebook". It turned out to be a collection of thousands of photos from his female friends' accounts. It was all sorted into folders like "Big Tits", "Blonde", "Cameltoe", "Feet", and "Jailbait". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 329
You deserved it 2 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Judge ye not your boyfriends weird ****, lest ye too be judged for some weird shit you have.

Comments

BooBooKittyF11 21

wel l crwepy to have the friends pictures but **** is not a bad thing

Should've deleted the folder, and then acted confused if he asked you about it. Missed chance there, OP.

cynthianicole95 9

I'd delete it. Why does he need to be creeping on pictures of females that he knows? I doubt they even know he has them saved and he probably jerks off to them. He sounds like he needs to be an ex. I could never trust someone like that.

Ninjerman 7

I'm a guy, and that's absolutely disgusting. Find someone better

Tell his friends. Every single one of them that are in the folders. Then break up with him. Problem solved.

The fact that you people don't seem to quite understand the lack of difference in "****" and this is actually quite sad. **** is a relative term. It's subjective. What you consider **** is not what I consider **** and vice versa. You can't ridicule him for having pictures of women he knows on his computer and then say it's okay if it's anonymous and he doesn't know them personally. Yeah, It's a little weird, but it's media. You post a picture, it's there for everyone to use as they please. Hate to say it, but welcome to the internet.

randybryant799 20

im wondering why you were searching your boyfriend's computer to begin with.