By WTF - 12/09/2015 00:54 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found a folder on my boyfriend's computer called "Facebook". It turned out to be a collection of thousands of photos from his female friends' accounts. It was all sorted into folders like "Big Tits", "Blonde", "Cameltoe", "Feet", and "Jailbait". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 329
You deserved it 2 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Judge ye not your boyfriends weird ****, lest ye too be judged for some weird shit you have.

Comments

FOR EVERYONE WHO THINKS THAT THIS IS JUST ****. THIS IS MORE LIKE SOMETHING THAT COMES OUT OF 48 HOUR MURDER MYSTERIES. **** IS THE ACT OF SEXUAL PICTURES OR VIDEOS, NOT TONS OF PICTURES OF GIRLS FROM THEIR FACEBOOK PROFILE!!!???????

No offense, but your boyfriend sounds like a total creeper.

Why were you messing with his computer on the first place? So nosey.

ADBurns 22

*wispers*. Get out... Now... Block him from your FB account before you do...

Twisted_Angel 17

I'm okay with **** if my man wants to look at it, I've told him that, but if he was looking at pictures of women that he knew personally, we'd have a big problem.

Wow, Creeps are now getting organized. I feel we should be more scared.

Need to replace all the pictures using the same name with kitten pictures.

The part that makes me uncomfortable would be the fact that you know these people. Go ahead and watch ****, I don't care. But fapping to people we know and having it organized like that? That's where I draw a line.

Just out of curiosity, where does he file photos of underaged blondes with big **** and nice feet who are sporting some cameltoe? Sounds like a database would be more appropriate.