By WTF - 12/09/2015 00:54 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found a folder on my boyfriend's computer called "Facebook". It turned out to be a collection of thousands of photos from his female friends' accounts. It was all sorted into folders like "Big Tits", "Blonde", "Cameltoe", "Feet", and "Jailbait". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 329
You deserved it 2 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Judge ye not your boyfriends weird ****, lest ye too be judged for some weird shit you have.

Comments

Maybe next time you'll respect a person's expectation to privacy; and now, if one day your own is disrespected, what will you say? Will you say you've never done it? On the bright side, there wasn't a 'Side Chick' folder. You can perhaps choose also to be thankful for the tipoff to just how creepy this guy is. YDI.

ourtneyc 14

her boyfriend has a file called Jailbait. this is in no way a YDI for her. She found out her boyfriend has a thing for minors. that's more of an FML to me

Not everyone is crazy over protective of their computers. SO and I use each others a lot. I've accidentally stumbled onto his **** looking for a movie or something. porns no biggie. saving pictures of girls he knows, I'd dump him. and I give no ***** how I find something, even if I snooped, If I don't like it there will be a discussion about it. turning it back on "you violated my privacy" is a bullshit argument. yeah well they violated something as well if we're having a discussion about what I found, so we're both in the wrong and we need to fix it not argue.

ourtneyc 14

This is one of the creepiest FMLs I've seen in a while tbh

haha thats pretty funny he should have hid it better. just do the same ask how he feels and then move on.

you mean see weird shit in your guy's comp and pretend nothing happened? :0

leogachi 15

A lot of people are asking why she was on his computer, but a lot of people don't care if their SO uses their computer.

It's totally normal; (almost) all guys do this. For all you know, it's from before you were together. Sounds like you're just paranoid and unreasonable, and you were searching for a reason to get angry with him. Why else would you be snooping his private folders?

I completely agree with 41. Why do yall go through someone's computer unless you're looking for a reason to get mad at them or find shady shit

almost all guys do it? i'm getting a little concerned here

you mean to you, it's normal for guys to create folders of girls they're gonna stalk in their comp? i have a feeling you're creepier than normal guys

41: no, that's not normal. **** is normal. Saving pictures of women you know personally is a totally different matter.

Not to mention the folder names for friends. I'd be pretty upset with a friend keeping pictures of me to ********** to, let alone keeping them under things like "jailbait" or "big ****". It just feels like that's what he cares about to me. I'd feel pretty disrespected.

Not everyone is overprotective of their computers. SO and I use each others a lot. I've stumbled onto his **** looking for videos. **** is nothing. pictures of girls he knows to fap to? I'd dump him. not cool. quite disgusting. and no not normal. if you do this you're absolutely disgusting.

dannnngthatsux 19

133, so what if it was **** of people you know?

That is creepy. Did you look to see where he filed your pictures? You should add a folder "ex girlfriends" and add your picture to it.

Your boyfriend sounds like one horny bloke.