By WTF - 12/09/2015 00:54 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found a folder on my boyfriend's computer called "Facebook". It turned out to be a collection of thousands of photos from his female friends' accounts. It was all sorted into folders like "Big Tits", "Blonde", "Cameltoe", "Feet", and "Jailbait". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 328
You deserved it 2 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Judge ye not your boyfriends weird ****, lest ye too be judged for some weird shit you have.

Comments

so true! first thing I thought of too. OP. you should clone the folder, hide it and delete all of the pics in the other one but replace them with a bunch of your own... maybe some dyed blonde hair photos with a bunch of cleavage showing a camel toe? could be a great way to show your sense of adventure... and humor. lol of coarse im probably offending somebody....

You're not offending anyone; you're just implying that OP is pathetic.

bibble27 9

I'm glad there wasn't a side chick folder but jailbait needs to be addressed. Hope for a follow up.

andrmac 25

Would be funny if she put other pics in there like a camels foot, a cow being milked, an ape and a wookie all sorted to the gallery folders.

One time, as a prank to my BF I hid random male pictures in his files.

tantanpanda 26

You're probably offending Grammar Nazis, using the wrong course and whatnot.

Judge ye not your boyfriends weird ****, lest ye too be judged for some weird shit you have.

**** is literally not an issue at all. Like going to your favorite **** site or saving **** images or videos is fine and dandy.. but I think saving female Facebook friend's photos to jerk it to is kinda creepy. I'd be furious if I found something like that.

You would, wouldn't you, #11? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

double standard, both are the same in situation

I know right, he must have a lot of spare time on his hands

I think he only had spare time on one of his hands.

im_a_black_guy 10
CallMeWindSock 24

That's some CIA grade organization right there

You don't organize things? I organize everything into folders and sub folders. Depending how much I have will depend on the level of folders. I have some that are 5-6 deep. How else would you find anything if you didn't organize it?

Put in a folder called "all", period, done

Well it looks like you and the keyboard are in a sticky situation...

ProximityToDeath 20

That seems troubling enough as it is but I think you should be concerned about the "jailbait" folder. He sounds kind of perverted to me. I'm sorry you wasted time on that dickwad. Good luck.

While I agree that this entire situation is just all around terrible, I don't know why so many people are freaking out so much about the jailbait thing, it doesnt necessarily mean a really old person dating a really young person, it just means anyone over the age of 18 dating anyone under 18. One of my exes was 18 when we dated and I was 16, so everyone called me jailbait till we broke up, and then my current boyfriend is literally only 10 days older than me, when he turned 18 everyone called me jailbait for 10 days. So the guy could be 19-20 and have a thing for 16-17 year olds. That's really not that bad all things considered.

mds9986 24

110- sadly any sexual contact is still illegal even between a 17 and 19 year old.

Not in Oregon! There's some kind of loophole to allow relationships of teens to continue even when one turns 18 and the other is still a minor. Within a few years distance (I believe it's 2 years)

@111, but unless the 17 year old's parents have a problem with it, chances are the 19 year old won't get in trouble for it.

Ah yes. When I was a Senior I dated a Freshman. 17 and 14. I was legal (Texas=17) he was not, but his parents knew and therefore no issues. But I still was concerned so I looked it up and in the case of two minors dating if one becomes of Legal age during they are not doing anything wrong because they had an existing relationship. Also if a parent consents to the relationship,in most cases, it is okay. Maybe too much info but just sharing what I have learned from it.

the actual rule is 3 years difference. and it's true in quite a few states. but being from oregon myself. it's 3. and it's still a little disturbing that he is that interested. hopefully she doesn't have any sisters in the folder.

Seems like he has a **** addiction. it is made worse by the fact that it isn't even random girls from the internet, it's girls he "knows" on facebook and can contact easily. I understand a little ****, but this is too much and almost always hurts the partner. People go to counseling for this type of thing

People with DIHD. Also referred to as dick in hand disorder.

Why wouldn't you organize it? If everything is categorized you can find whatever fetish/scenario you are currently in the mood for. Some people like having multiple windows open with different pics so they can keep a theme going while their playing with themselves.

im_a_black_guy 10

You organize it you you don't have to browse forever on what you want to see

I kind of wish my **** stash was organised. At first, it was fine, but now there's so goddamn much of it that finding anything specific is nigh-on impossible.

SheepShoop_fml 20

Some people have varying taste. Some days it's one thing, some days another. Nothing wrong with that. Definitely something wrong with the jailbait folder though.