By Anonymous - 02/05/2009 20:12 - United States

Today, I finished my SAT and was feeling pretty good about it. I decided to turn on my phone, since it was on silent. As the guy was collecting our tests, my phone vibrated a little. My score was cancelled. It was a text from my mom reminding me to turn off my phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 390
You deserved it 88 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you ever, ever turn your phone on when still in the room? You deserve that twice.

you deserve that sooo much...they repeat over and over again DO NOT TURN YOUR PHONE ON UNTIL YOU LEAVE THE BUILDING, is it that hard to be away from your cell phone for two seconds in order to take one of the most important tests of your academic life??

Comments

lobstar 0

Back when I took the SATs hardly anyone had cellphones anyway, so I don't know what the rules are now but I'm assuming they tell you 50 times to leave them off, so if you were warned then YDI, yes, but on the other hand don't feel bad OP. I never even looked at the scores of my SATs and never had an issue getting into or graduating college. The test is worthless IMO and didn't affect my life one way or the other. Just take it again next time and be done with it. Should be easy, you already did it once.

Don't bring your phone when you're doing something so important.

grazynaanka 0

You really did deserve that. You turned the phone on during the SATs. Why would you even think of doing that. This is a very serious test, even if it doesn't matter much in the long run. I thought the SATs were a waste of time. I ended up going to a CC before transferring to a major university. But, they ask you to have it off for a reason. It's also a good life lesson. Can't really have your cellphone out and all during your job and things like that.

FYL why'd u even have it with you, you're not that popular haha

RAQUELsays 0

you should've acted like you FARTED! LOL.

Don't worry. You didn't do too well on it if you weren't smart enough to wait until you were officially able to turn on your phone to do so. You deserved that for being a dumbass.

It's horrible, but you abide by all test-taking rules until you are out of the building and into the comfort of your car. You sort of deserved it for not being patient and needing your phone while the test was technically still in front of you--he hadn't picked it up yet--.

stupid people deserve low SAT scores!