By gotadirtydick - 14/04/2017 22:00

Today, my neighbor's kid started learning the violin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 425
You deserved it 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's that you say? Picking up your new drum set tomorrow?!

And you're going to encourage them when you see them because that's an amazing skill to have and it's our job to help kids try new things, right?

Comments

So? Learning an instrument is good for you. Plus it doesn't take that long to get decent at a violin. Hopefully in a couple of weeks it wont be so bad. *shrug*

I think more like a couple months... or more... I took violin as a child, even once you get past that scratchy nails-on-chalkboard phase, you still have to deal with endless renditions of Hot Cross Buns and other simple childish tunes. I think I'd been playing for about a year before I graduated from the learner books and started playing actual music.

What's that you say? Picking up your new drum set tomorrow?!

And you're going to encourage them when you see them because that's an amazing skill to have and it's our job to help kids try new things, right?

Well at least the kid will still have to go to bed early, unlike adults so you can still get a good night's sleep!

Good for the parent for introducing classical music, instead of crappy rap music.

RedPillSucks 31

Taka Taka Stop Stop!!! (for those of you who took Suzuki Violin at a young age)

RedPillSucks 31

Taka Taka Stop Stop!!! (for those of you who took Suzuki Violin at a young age)