By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 07:14 - Australia

Today, I finally went running to help me start losing weight. I got 50 metres before someone in a passing car shouted out "Run fatty, run". I can't work up the courage to go for a run again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 072
You deserved it 7 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Run in place, in your house. Don't go outside.

Don't let them get to you. Keep running and soon enough people will be shouting "Pump those skinny legs" and wolf whistling. Work it girl!

Comments

TheMrSeeNoEvil 0

Have you heard of a treadmill its this amazing thing where you run on it and it can be used inside of your house/appartment

It is hopeless. Your bright shining Olympian moment was brought crashing to the earth by your fellow mortals' cruel japes. Your self esteem irrecoverable, I foresee you dying alone, covered in stale sweat and Cheetoh crumbs, of a broken heart sheathed in lard. You don't Deserve It for the fat on your ass, You Deserve It for the doughiness in your soul.

You gotta just do it and not care what others think. There's a lot of assholes out there don't let them get to you.

rukikiki 0

If u had the courage to make the decision that u want to lose weight, there's no way some insensitive A-Hole can stop u from doing it. Don't be discourage by ignorant mofos u will continue encountering in your life... trust me, you'll see plenty. All the best to you ;)

think about it this way; you may be fat, but they are ugly. at least you could lose weight :)

**** them! it's great you're running, just take some headphones and drown out any idiotic comments morons might try to shout at you.

Next time someone yells at you, go sit on them.

Get a treadmill until you feel confident to go for a run,meanwhile you will still be losing weight! :D