By fedemere - 28/05/2011 06:54 - United States

Today, I finally told the girl I've been after for more than a year that I'm attracted to her. Her response? A slight hug with a pat on the back as she said "There, there." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 923
You deserved it 4 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xk75 4

what is telling someone you're attracted to them supposed to get in response? if you want to date her, ask her out on a date, don't just make some weird, amorphous statement about her attractiveness. you probably sounded like some mouth breathing obsessive masturbator.

Comments

Exactly who I thought of. God, I love him.

FunwithBumperCar 0

Should've made the most of that hug. In fact I'd say you should've hugged her till it was more like dry humping.Then after the restraining order was filed wink at her every time she comes into view and leave creepy messages at her answering machine. (:

AMAZINashleigh 6
AMAZINashleigh 6
VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Too many stories of lame unrequited love lately. Someone start a group for these sad lonely stalkers and teach them the correct way to approach women. Then they can sit around a campfire, sing 'Every Breath You Take', and jerk each other off.

To my knowledge there is a group called eHarmony, maybe there they can learn the likes and dislikes of how to approach a girl ;) Good thinking, btw I love your eyes, no creeper notions

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Not to be offtopic, but you're too young to be worried about being alone forever just yet. Teenagers.

omg_a_BALLOON 0

At least she hugged you except slapping the shit out of you.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Before these comments get deleted for lack of relevance to this FML: Would you rather have a bunch of shitty flakey friends? They're not all they're cracked up to be. Same goes for shitty family. I felt the same way you did, only I had friends. But they sucked. So with age I purposely severed ties with them. I'm much happier being alone and having as little to do with unworthy people as possible. Learn to enjoy your time alone, and you'll find friends that respect you for being self-reliant. Lecture over; mods can delete this now.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29
VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

For the record though, if you want to avoid long irrelevant discussions, don't reference yourself in your comments, especially when they end in a pitiful tone. I mean this in the nicest way possible.