No

By grlks - 19/02/2009 07:08 - United States

Today, I told a girl that I liked her. She replied, "Don't." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 101
You deserved it 5 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least she didn't use the standard, "aw but we are such good friends and i really wouldn't want to ruin that with a relationship."

elguapo_fml 0

yeah, she clearly proved that she's not likable.

Comments

she might have mental issue's and therefor is warning you

When you say you told a girl you like that you liked her, did she happen to be a close friend of yours? Or maybe you were going out a few times? Or did you just walk up to her, told her you liked her? Because if that's what you did, you know walk up to her, then yeah, she's going to react like that. This is lesson learned in that you just don't blurt out your feelings.

It;s a lot nicer than her laughing in your face.

marny_fml 0

lol the same thing happened to me. forget about her she's an asshole.

elguapo_fml 0

yeah, she clearly proved that she's not likable.

stairwells 0

yup, friend zone like heaven.... if heaven was on fire

at least she didn't use the standard, "aw but we are such good friends and i really wouldn't want to ruin that with a relationship."

This wins the award for SOUL-CRUSHINGEST ZING!!!!!

usually, upon first meeting a girl I am interested in... at some point as we are first getting to know each other i will bust out this little gem: "I'm not looking for any more friends" say this with a coy smile and she will know whats up. then you can stop wasting your time with people who may not be interested in you. at first its tough to position yourself as a love interest rather than a friend but with practice anyone can learn.