By Sleepy - 04/07/2009 15:24 - United States

Today, I fell asleep while lifeguarding, thinking I could get away with it due to my sunglasses. When I woke up, I saw my boss waving at me. Apparently she'd been trying to get my attention for five minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 566
You deserved it 69 972

Same thing different taste

Comments

haha. u fell asleep? u could have gotten fired, dude. better be careful next time

You're an ass. What if there happened to be a double DNS or a C-spine in front of you where your other co-workers can't particularly see? (Even though they should be able to scan it.)

So exactly whose life were you guarding while you slept? The only imaginable thing more incompetent to your sleeping on a lifeguard job is if your boss did NOT fire you on the spot.

VickiPeace 0

Jeez, people could have died! D:

You absolutely deserve it. If your life is f***ed, it's your fault.

You so totally freaking deserve it! I HOPE that you got fired for that. As a former lifeguard instructor, water safety instructor, and lifeguard/lifeguard manager, I would have fired you on the spot and ensured your certification was revoked. Your JOB is to guard people's lives. Anything could have happened when you were watching the backs of your eyelids instead of your water. It's not just about children...it's about everyone's safety in the pool, and you epically FAILED at that!!!!!

F**k YOU!!! ur lucky a kid didn't die, and ellise wasn't there, or u would be tottally f**ked

hopefully you got fired. you are there to lifeguard people and save their lives not take a nap

This is so YDI, my b.s. alarm was ringing before I even finished reading it. Anyone else?