Hang up

By hangup - 04/07/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I checked my voicemail. I was really surprised to hear an adorable message from my boyfriend, who is vacationing in Florida. I was even more surprised to hear him having sex with some other girl for the last seven minutes of the message. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 847
You deserved it 3 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alyssamarie218 0

Comments

ndanick 4

They only record up to 1 minute unless its a old tape 1.. which i dont think you have... LIAR

People still use tapes for voice mail? That's a shame... OP: That sucks. Well he'll surely be surprised about you breaking up with him LOL

#17 I beg to differ. My friends have a habit of leaving me 5-minute voicemails just to annoy me.

How certain are you he was having sex? Did the woman actually scream his name or something?

Aish_fml 0

Hmmm...not sure if this is true. The last thing a guy wants to do before he gets some ass from a girl is tell her, "Hold on ****, I want to call my REAL girlfriend and leave her a romantic message." Next, I don't care what kind of phone you have, ten minutes (or more than seven whatever) for a voicemail message? No, I don't think so. Sorry. Wayyyy too much time.

have you heard of a cellphone or a ditgital phone?

MasterModeraor 0

Them Florida prostitutes.... Just too damn tempting. I hope he had to pay alot for her. cause now hes payin with his heart and his penis

Maybe he was talking to the other girl, and ACCIDENTALLY called his real girlfriend? And voice mails do last that long. My friends call me and leave me 10 minute voice mails constantly to annoy me.

curryndricegirll 0

wow...i've never called anyone who had a voicemail of 7 minutes. that's ridiculous.

perhaps she wasnt aware of the fact that he was a pig - he was clearly sneaky seeing as he covered his tracks by calling her and leaving a nice message before getting into it with this other chick, just not well enough apparently seeing as he forgot to hang up.

quarterback 0

Yeah really, it could've been **** in the background...

skittlesxmonster 5

He probably called her and said those things to make her believe he's not doing anything wrong...are you that stupid? and I've easily had 10 minute messages on my cell phone before, it's not rocket science -_-

lalaimbored 0

yeeeah, how exactly do you hear someone having sex...? and for seven minutes? wow.

To all dumbasses who think this is fake because of the length of the message: Unless you are on some insane penny pinching, change-rolling, organ-selling phone service, there isn't a one minute limit to voicemails. There is also a new invention called a CELLULAR TELEPHONE. Called 'cell phone' for short. This device also allows you to leave a message for however long you want.

devinashley 0

at all the stupid people who mention that recordings can only last up to 1 or so minutes: it's on a cell phone and even house phones can hold longer messages than that. so don't be stupid

MissKelly8D 0

my friends love to annoy me by leaving super long voicemails, but the limit is 5 and I have verizon. something tells me this is fake.

alyssamarie218 0
ChasinParkedCars 0

What a thoughtful way of breaking up with someone.

HAHA, I know people who hated their partners and have done this intentionally.

Maybe he was masturbating while watching ****? If not just remember that karma is a bitch!