By moron - 28/05/2011 00:04 - United States

Today, I drove my boyfriend to hospital because he felt extremely ill. His buddies had gotten their hands on a taser, and he had the brilliant idea of being shot as part of a Youtube stunt video. Now I have an empty gas tank and have to clean up a puddle of vomit in my living room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 358
You deserved it 3 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SugarCrazy 14

At least it wasn't a hand gun...

SugarCrazy 14

Comments

jewknowit710 2

well what's the video called since we heard the aftermath!

Ohh is it on YouTube??? I wanna watch it!!!

He's fine. Tazers may make you feel nautious, but you won't have to go to the hospital.

dude, brahhh! but everybody's doing it.. lol

How often do you fill your gas tank? Seriously... a smart person fills up either at half or just below... not to the bottom. YDI for not filling up your car... I'm pretty sure wherever you live has gas pumps. Id suggest you go there. However... on the boyfriend part... he's a boy... boys like tasers. My dad is an officer and when I was in Junior High I used a taser... it bothers me when girls think tasers are such a bad thing. Yes they are dangerous, but thats why you have to learn how to use them and they are useful.... at least he didn't kill himself, b/c if he tasered himself in the balls, he'd be dead.

gameplaya2023 0

you'd be surprised at how many people only put 5 to 10 bucks worth of gas in their car. i work at a gas station and i pump gas, i live in jersey so no self serve, and 70% of the people put very little gas in their cars, least amount I've seen is 25 cents. that was last week.

so in the winter you're supposed to go down to the bottom of the tank? Gas also depends on when you live. Where I live, and have lived, it's a terrible idea to not fill up at half tank. You're screwed if you don't.

ebroski6 0

you better hope the video gets a shitload of views or else FYL

blacklab04 0

I've never met anyone who has been tased and vomited everywhere. Myself included. It hurts but it's not enough to make you sick

fthku 13

Perfect logic. "Didn't happen to me, so it's not possible!"

her boyfriend was already sick. then ge got tased. so he threw up err'where.