By Anonymous - 19/02/2010 20:36 - United States

Today, I discovered that when business is slow at my family-owned store, my daughter and another employee make a habit of sneaking away to the back room. I have literally been paying this kid to screw around with my daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 454
You deserved it 5 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IDK how to break it to you easy... I think your daughter is becoming a ****.

Comments

haha nice. sucks for you though. too bad your daughter is easy. haha

Brittface 6

Hey it's not your fault she's growing up to be a ****.

I imagine you smell of something funky, I just can't put my finger on it.

MadaZer0 8

So namesox.... If I put my penis in your mouth will it be my fault then?

@139 That would also be snickerdoodle's fault.

wht don't u **** yourself for keeping him knowing he s ******* ur little one. FY life

This gives me the motivation to look for a job.

mshafty 0

It's an easy fix. Just send him a bill for the time he has spent with your daughter. make sure its more than he's earned while working for you. If he doesn't pay up just say "my bitches don't work free" and then break his knee caps with a baseball bat. He'll pay up quick and you should probably slap your daughter around a little to. You have to establish who the pimp daddy or you will never get your respect! Then of course start offering your slutty daughters services around town, she will be your bottom bitch. once word spreads, bring her whorish friends in or maybe your wife if you have to keep it in the family and set up shop. You should have a nice little operation going in no time at all and save that small family owned business! You know what i'm sayin!

Great manager and father skills you have there.

bubblybrooke 12

who says the daughters a ****? maybe she loves the guy.

riiiight. in today's teenage society sex has very little to do with "love"

zippit09 0

Way to stereotype everyone aged 13-19 in the world. Get out and meet some teens, they don't all conform to your out-of-touch middle-aged beliefs. Some do, sadly.

Wolfman_Paladin 0

im 18 and i will say very few teens have love in mind they just want to ****

i'm 18 so don't assume. (ya know the whole to assume makes an ass out of you and me saying). and out of touch middle aged beliefs? hardly. just realistic. every sexually active teen i know does it for pleasure or to "conform" to what they believe is normal. i've even heard "well i'm almost 18..." as a reason for giving it up. If you were a literate person you would also have realized that I said "little" to do with love, not absolutely nothing.

thank you for the support! somebody realistic

Who the **** cares what the teenager's motivations are? As long as the sex is safe, consensual, and with an age-appropriate partner, then it is perfectly acceptable. If the teenager regrets it later, it is probably because of judgmental people like you that try to pretend that sex is such a dire choice.

The most importaint question finally asked! I hear they have one hell of a bennie package.

Fminetoo 0