By MedChew - 08/05/2015 12:46 - Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur

Today, my obsessive-compulsive mother barred me from using the toilet she had just cleaned. She told me to wait until tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 570
You deserved it 2 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pee in the sink. If you have to poop, well, there's still the sink...

Haha my mom does the same thing after she cleans something. Just let her have one day before all of her hard word gets used up and she feels like her work went to waste. I don't think it's an OCD problem, I think it's a "she works hard on everything all the time and everyone else in the household goes and makes a mess of everything as soon as she's finished" problem.

Comments

Hopefully you live near some woods ;)

Take a shit on the ground and tell her you couldn't wait

I see where you were going #1 but it doesn't really work in this situation.

I'm picturing ******** right on the floor and the mom just watching in horror

Zwerik 31

That's a 'shitty' situation. Sorry for the bad joke, but that does indeed sound bad. Would if have worked if you said it was an emergency? =/

MyUsernameKatie 31

I could have given you a thumbs up if not for the terrible pun. Oh well. Thumbs down it is.

Pee in the sink. If you have to poop, well, there's still the sink...

RpiesSPIES 27

Or poop in a bucket and save it for tomorrow. Or fertillize the plants outside, if you have any ;D

Or she can shit on the floor, then see what OP's mom would prefer.

There's also litter pans if they have cats

JohnTheDonJuan 11

I guess you could use a bucket in the meantime...

Haha my mom does the same thing after she cleans something. Just let her have one day before all of her hard word gets used up and she feels like her work went to waste. I don't think it's an OCD problem, I think it's a "she works hard on everything all the time and everyone else in the household goes and makes a mess of everything as soon as she's finished" problem.

You hit the nail on the head. I have a long work weekend (8-9 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) every other weekend, my son stays with his dad for that weekend. I clean my house then just so I can have a clean house for a few days. Sometimes I want to pay for a hotel after I clean just to keep my place spotless.

"just let her have one day" where the hell is op suppose to use the bathroom, wait a whole day when you need to go now? haha

I would take the biggest shit possible and leave as many marks as I possibly could on the bowl.

91hayek 31

I used to have this mentality as well, but now I just think of it as "Everything gets dirty eventually. We clean things not for the sake of cleanliness, but so that those things can have a fighting chance in their constant use and wear and tear. Everything deteriorates and everything dies. We're just trying to give them as much dignity as possible before their inevitable end." A tad nihilistic but it gets me to do laundry and wipe my ass.

30 - By 'till tomorrow' she might not mean a whole day. You're supposed to leave some cleaning fluids for a while to let then work. When my mum cleans the toilet she usually does ut before she goes to bed in the hopes that it can work while everyone's asleep. She wouldn't stop me if I was desperate but it is annoying if someone uses it immediately afterwards and it's not that unreasonable a request.

it never said it was late at night wanting to wait til the morning, (which is STILL unreasonable for someone who needs to go badly) and it looks like the mom never mentioned she left chemicals in and was wanting to let the chemicals work and to just wait an hour or so. (which is differnt from using some chemicals to ONLY scrub the tiolet at the time). if i was told those details by my mom i would understand more, and not go write a fml about it. but the way the fml was worded, thats not true, the mom was DONE cleaning and just doesnt want to see it dirty again. so my original comment stands unless op comments and says otherwise. when i gotta pee i gotta pee

plus the op says ocd mother. assuming that the word is used correctly and not exagerated like people do, the mom has obessive compulsive disorder, and the things she sometimes does are irrational, meaning theres no point in defending the behaviour because its irrational and not logical, but not her fault.

It's a ******* toilet. It's just naturally gross from how we use it. All you can really do to clean a toilet is wipe it down and make the inside clean.

soulcrusher11 16