By Nicole - 13/03/2010 19:16 - United States

Today, I discovered my mom had sold all of our summer clothes over the winter on eBay because we're short on cash. However, I am allowed to cut off the sleeves of all my long sleeve shirts and the legs off my jeans to stay cool in the summer. Nothing's more attractive than looking trashy, right? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 958
You deserved it 3 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nomnommonster 0

Hmm. I'm sure you can snag some inexpensive clothing at thrift stores. Problem solved.

boreddoubletears 0

Sell all of the furniture and tell her to feel free to pile up the carpet in the corner for a bed.

Comments

purplemnm 9

look closely men, this is what pms looks like.

marleytooyou 0

get a job and buy clothes u dumbshit

purplemnm 9

grow some self esteem and use your own photos dumbshit people like you disgust me, all your doing by using her photo is being a damn creeper, unless you can prove that's really you then I'm going to keep nagging you about it on every comment you post, oh and btw, identity theft is illegal

marleytooyou 0

this is not a fake pic I was the one who put this online so quit bitchin hater!!!

could be a friend's pic. If not, learn to use a timer you myspace-angling keyboard tough girl(guy).

Monikabug 9

Next you can steal a picture of somebody that has eyes! :)

gigi_bella 0

To the lovely 49~ I've only read your comments, and don't know you in real life, but I hate the shit out of you. I know, I'll save you the time. "ur a dumb hater!!!!!"

yeah don't hate. she's fine as hell.

The lack of clothes "you" seem to be wearing in "your" picture indicates you should probably take your own advice. And yes, we all know that picture is fake for many reasons, but the main one being the camera it's being taken with takes pictures of a much better quality than that. To the OP, that really sucks, I hope that you find interest in altering your own clothes though.

marleytooyou 0

if u hate me so much y waste ur time commenting on my stuff??? HATERS!!!!

AxCxDxDx 0

99, you look like bleached roadkill.

XxKeLs3yxX 0

no ofense but that picture isn't exactly worthy of stealing so I doubt if it's fake.

marley- if your picture wasn't fake, then you wouldn't be defending your sorry ass in front of all these "haters" trust me, I am no hater. I am at a loss of respect for people who are fake..

marleytooyou 0

why are these haters waiating their time to tell me what they think I am

marley, Taryn gave you a really good suggestion if you want all the "haters" to leave you alone. Just put up another pic with your face. Once they see it's the same person, they'll fall back. BTW, everyone that disagrees with you, calls you out, or says something intelligent is not a hater. Please try to use the word correctly. Otherwise it comes off as a pathetic defense mechanism.

so I'm pretty sure this is a different person than your last one, which your last one of that girl with no eyes was on a website about "emo girl stories".

I agree^^^^^^ that totally doesn't even look like the same person.... wow.. you fail at being fake marley

nomnommonster 0

http://emo-haircuts-style.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-color-is-best-emo-hairstyles-color.html hmm...coincidence? It's a tad strange.

I'll admit I was curious enough to look this up. Unless this picture was taken before you got a tatto, a nose job, and your nose and lip pierced then took the other picture, I don't think it's the same person. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but it really seems like you looked online for a pic that most closely resembled the other. If you can post a recent pic of yourself that isn't online, that would help your case. Otherwise, you'll probably have to keep dealing with these comments.

purplemnm 9

DANA KILLER...look on myspace, same facial structure, if I'm wrong I will keep searching

purplemnm 9

sorry not Dana killer....HEATHER BEATHER...yea...

Monikabug 9

Wow... that is really sad. ._. Insecurity, much?

pendulum2012 0

someone is PMSing. if appearences don't matter then why do you take the time to cake on cheap looking make-up and dye your hair crazy colors? hypocrite.

Ricky_rubio121 0
XxKeLs3yxX 0

you should be grateful that she didn't sell your winter clothes on eBay too. shesh people these days

why didnt she just shott your winter clothes :S

Drumr3oy 0
xx3ginaxx3 0

Well people actually pay money for like, ripped jeans and stuff. You'll be fine :)