By Farmgirl - 04/10/2017 01:30

Today, during harvest, I got out of my tractor and promptly fell down the stairs, peed my pants, and stepped ankle deep in a mud hole. I sat in wet pants for the next two hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 188
You deserved it 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you experiencing any of the following, OP: flickery motion, overly-bright areas, black and white color palette, and a noticeable lack of any sound. If you have one or more of any symptom listed, ask your doctor to check for old-timey-slapstick-comedy syndrome.

Comments

Are you experiencing any of the following, OP: flickery motion, overly-bright areas, black and white color palette, and a noticeable lack of any sound. If you have one or more of any symptom listed, ask your doctor to check for old-timey-slapstick-comedy syndrome.

Kwlkat 10

I believe your pants were no longer wet after 30 minutes or were you peeing on yourself for the whole 2 hours.

Jenni0816 5

Since you aren't a female you wouldn't understand the dynamics involved in clothing being able to air dry between closed legs. You also wouldn't understand the difference in where the wetness would be since men and women are built differently(men pee through external appendages and women have semi internal appendages). Not to mention, knowing that you are sitting in pants that are damp from urine would be uncomfortable for anyone.

gobiteme2 34

You had a simple solution Remove your pants and hang them out to dry. When dry you could hit the pants against the tractor to knock off the now dried pants.

Good thing that mud wasn't something the cow left behind!