By TANT - 22/03/2009 04:53 - United States

Today, I decided to start working out because my friends said I'm scrawny and weak. I bought an expensive giant container of protein powder to take before during work outs. I wasn't strong enough to open the lid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 434
You deserved it 78

Top comments

Today, I tried to inject steroids. I wasn't strong enough to squeeze the syringe. FML

Comments

awww, well hopefully after you work out for awhile you'll be stronger.

That's because you should not eat protein powder.

pumpkincakes 3

.....why dont you just go work out ?

lalalaloveeex 0
kellster 2

Lol, owned by the protein powder! Also, don't eat that shit. Just work out and eat well and you'll be fine. :)

#20, if you work out ALL day you wont grow much.. my little brother is the national champion bodybuilding (junior) and he works out 2-3 hours a day (5 days a week) so you can trust me on that. You need to be half dead after those 2 hours and only focus on 2 muscle groups at a time. Then let those 2 groups rest the rest of the week and they will grow like.. cabbage? Especially if you take extra proteine every day, and you can combine that with creatine. But if you use creatine you gotta use it a month, then dont use it the next month, then start again for a month etc..

That stinks. : but, I would suggest not using any supplements at all. Creatine just makes you bigger without the strength gain, and the best thing for your muscles is about two glasses of skim milk after your workout. That way, you won't put on fat, and you'll have more defined muscle.