By parisite - 01/10/2010 08:35 - France

Today, I decided to get some exercise for the first time in months. I went to the store and bought a brand new bicycle and all the necessary paraphernalia. I drove a half hour to a bike trail, unloaded the bike, and started riding. 10 feet later, the chain snapped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 161
You deserved it 4 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least it wasnt "i was riding a bike and my chain snapped right before a was able to stop at a cliff"

1. Disassemble your bike. 2. Reattach the handlebars to a wheel and screw the pedals to the wheel nuts. 3. Become "Boskov the Unicycle Master of the World". 4. Get a circus contract. 5. Use the money to buy yourself your own gym and hire a personal trainer. 6. Now become Boskov the strongest man alive. 7. Eat your unicycle to simultaneously become the toughest man alive. 8. Buy a condo in Florida and live happily ever after.

Comments

ROFLBERRYPIE 0
WorkThatButt 2

You should have stayed home and watch Glee's Britney Spears episode while eating some shitjunk and sit on your fatass.... But that's just me.

WorkThatButt 2

You should have stayed home and watch Glee's Britney Spears episode while eating some shitjunk and sit on your fatass.... But that's just me.

Next time you buy something, Make Sure it says " Made in the USA ". Not China !! and it might actually work " As Advertised ".

mintcar 9

YDI for not just taking a jog instead. Cheaper and it gets the shit done.

the bike got scared of luging a heavy load

mxexdx 1

you're supposed to grease the chain, dumbass

But you can buy a new chain or repair it right? Maybe there are less bike stores were you live than here in the Netherlands, but it shouldn't be too expensive I guess.