By parisite - 01/10/2010 08:35 - France

Today, I decided to get some exercise for the first time in months. I went to the store and bought a brand new bicycle and all the necessary paraphernalia. I drove a half hour to a bike trail, unloaded the bike, and started riding. 10 feet later, the chain snapped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 161
You deserved it 4 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least it wasnt "i was riding a bike and my chain snapped right before a was able to stop at a cliff"

1. Disassemble your bike. 2. Reattach the handlebars to a wheel and screw the pedals to the wheel nuts. 3. Become "Boskov the Unicycle Master of the World". 4. Get a circus contract. 5. Use the money to buy yourself your own gym and hire a personal trainer. 6. Now become Boskov the strongest man alive. 7. Eat your unicycle to simultaneously become the toughest man alive. 8. Buy a condo in Florida and live happily ever after.

Comments

I see you're good at chatting up the women, theunwiseone.

mahimalil 0

Did you get the bike on sale ??? Did you fall and hurt yourself ???

LOL! so did you made it back to the store?

Now I feel a little better. Here we have a government scheme allowing people to buy a bike through their job so they can cycle to work, paying it off in installments through their wages, minus a tax break. I got my new bike last week, and my first puncture an hour later. Brought it to the nearest shop where to get some heavy duty tyres fitted. The guys in the shop said that the first tyres on a bike would usually be pretty low quality, but not so low they go within one hour.

crystalbeee 0

ur fault for beeing a cheepscape and buying a shit bike.

octolizzy 0

ha ha. I bet the OP is white. Only white people enjoy driving places just so they can walk or ride a bike. As a fellow white person I find it hilariously ironic.

try riding your bike to bike trail:p..