By ramble ramble - 30/01/2014 20:55 - United States - Monroe

Today, I was taking a leisurely stroll through the woods in the nice cool weather, when a mountain biker came out of nowhere and tore past, barely missing me. As I counted my luck, another biker followed the first and crashed right into me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 784
You deserved it 4 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

they always work in pairs. one distracts you and the other attacks.

flashback.miss 28

ouch. hopefully they stopped to see if you were okay.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

ouch. hopefully they stopped to see if you were okay.

I'd hope so, if they're anything close to decent people. That kind of thing is scary!

ChristianH39 30

He should've stopped or at least warned either OP that someone was behind him

Is it just me or does this FML seem as if it is a comedy movie scene? I hope you're okay OP. I'm guessing the biker, who ran into you, is in worse condition than you (rightfully so).

kristabelli 19

By any chance were you walking along a bicycle path, OP?

Fr0gs 15

Can you please change your picture its gross

no matter what mode of transportation i use, whether it be on foot or in a car, i will always hate bicyclists

Why you hating on people who are trying to save the environment?

These type of cyclists are the type that ruin the reputation of all cyclists.

so walking isn't saving the environment?

Gosh they are all over the roads in Brisbane . They're a menace!

As a biker, I hate people like you who can't tell the difference between asshole riders and the riders who are considerate and kind. Give us a chance and we may surprise you.

AnOriginalName 19

I'm a cyclist as well, but I hate everyone else equally.

As a Dutch person I just hate everything that's not me on the roads..

ileenefudge 29

Speaking as an American, we hate everyone that's not from our country apparently...

#37 Right on! I'm pretty sure OP was walking in the middle of the trail though, and I'd say it's pretty hard for 2 bikers to avoid someone that's right in the middle of a trail.

potatomanjr 16

We don't care much for you either. Just remember that we have famlies just like you do. So give us room when passing so we can see our family again.

They crashin' into yo people. Smackin' them up hide ya kids hide ya wives hide ya husbands cauce they gettin everybody out here.

FYL. I'm assuming thos were amateur bikers because they should have been able to see you and have quick enough reflexes to avoid you.

Yeah... just like there are amaetur drivers. They don't exactly know what they're doing, like where they're supposed to be on the trail/road or the distance apart from each other is recommended.

perhaps OP was walking along a mountain biking route?? Clueless pedestrians are a biker's worst nightmare after idiot drivers.

killinpoptarts 9

YDI for doing physical exercise... Frickn muggle

they always work in pairs. one distracts you and the other attacks.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Oddly accurate. You never see the second one till they bring you down.

andits 21

Well that's never a good day. Hope you're ok.....

thatkidmal 15

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. First biker missed. Second biker was right on target

Don't count your luckens before they hatch

Great advice, don't count the 'luckens', they look like chickens but they're shifty as ****.

Hope you're not too injured from the crash - don't worry, they'll get what's coming to them! Karma comes around. :)