By irresponsible - 14/08/2010 20:41 - United States

Today, I missed my shift at work. I had asked my girlfriend, who works at the same store, to text me my schedule. She sent me the wrong hours for today. I got suspended, and she broke up with me for being too irresponsible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 019
You deserved it 8 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lovinit5683 0

Haha wow you had a stupid gf. Shouldn't you be happy she broke up with you?

Comments

its ur fault for not knowing ur schedule. u are irresponsible

oh so she used the reason I suggested. fantastic.

stop relying on ur girl, man!!! guys can't do shit without their girls, and then they go treating their girl like shit!

quent10 0

how bout you shoulda just got the schedule yourself

FFML_314 11

how bout you shoulda just got the schedule yourself Re-write. "You should have just looked at the schedule yourself."

samantha987 0

waahhhhhh. I don't like you OP. you're whiney -_-

well why didya miss work in the first place? hmm? o.0

1121osu2110 0

you should kno what days you work... it's ur fault...

KiddNYC1O 20

she just didn't want to hear it lmao

lol this was definitely planned. probably cuz op is irresponsible/high maintenance.

Op if you were more responsible... tacos. 

hahaha yes sexyhamburgers 

ceejster 0

it sounds like she was just looking for a reason to end it.

nynjapyrate 0

Assuming this story is true, she did you a huge favor. I can't imagine being with someone who is that unreasonable. I can barely imagine someone who *is* that unreasonable.

you work with your girlfriend? what are you doing working in the kitchen?

lol yes very true...that's rule no 12 I believe

quent10 0

yea 34 how bout you just write my next comment for then ok?

amanda09joex3 0

i agree with you #16 he shoulda looked at his schedule himself but it is some her fault too she shouldnt of broke up with him .. .

PrimeStarscream 30

Did you point out that she was the cause of the problem?

lovinit5683 0

Haha wow you had a stupid gf. Shouldn't you be happy she broke up with you?

comepoopwithme 0

#3 ur hot so I agree with whatever u just said. now go back to the kitchen! what r u doing on FML?

beancoinc 0

you go back in the kitchen? I would let you out of the bedroom!

now you got more free time, and don't need as much cash to spend on your missus. win win mate

FFML_314 11

Freeze has a face? Here I thought he was nothing more than a black hole. Does your face have a nose?

FFML_314 11

Are you saying no to my first question or second question?

FFML_314 11

But, you said he iicaptain stole his face. How can this be? Every face should have a nose.

FFML_314 11

*that Lord voldemort does not have a nose! You're right. I'm sorry. Forgive my assumptions please.

I didn't steal anything. ASDFGHSFDWADGH

FFML_314 11

What in the god damn ****? I want to make cool smiley faces. How are you doing this?!?!

FFML_314 11

You forgot about me, iicaptain!

FFML_314 11

It could go, "Freeze, you're all under arrest. I will show no mercy! Your ignorance is only making this worse. You're no longer the captain of this ship. For ******* My Life, I now present you with a $314 fine!"

FFML_314 11

BAM! YDI for not being more creative. :P

I hate Dragonball Z. It's like watching one of those constipation commercials.

Chrisskiies 0

A green circle, with a body attached to it.

how can anyone like a show called Dragonballz? fat flying lizard testicles combined with lame anime, woohoo!

now you've confused me. don't feel too proud though, it's not a hard thing to do

FFML_314 11

I'm attracted to thin, swimming, whale ass.

ffml that's my thing don't steal my thing! the switching words like that not the whale ass..

and theres no such thing as a thin whale that's like an old baby or yucky Mexican food, it just doesn't exist

sourgirl101 28

I'm forced to like DragonBallZ ): My husband thinks he's Mr. (Hercule) Satan.

FFML_314 11

Sean, there certainly are thin whales. However, I was referring to the whales ass being thin. Not the whale in it's entirety.

sourgirl101 28

How can I? I'm only a girl. *bats eye lashes while I'm secretly getting my hidden Chinese stars.

FFML_314 11
sourgirl101 28
sourgirl101 28

Come on sweet candy! We don't need to hire anyone. We can be like Felix the cat with our bag of tricks!

FFML_314 11

Now that you're broken up, call her work 40x a day just to scream and yell at whoever answers the phone. Make sure you tell them it's your girlfriends fault. Or, you could just murder her.

Brittney_E 0

calling her several times alone will probably get her fired. good thinking... :D

uhhh yehhhh. its really your gfs fault you didnt know your own schedule [/sarcasm]

alyssaax3 0

wow, fyl. But ydi for missing your shift, be glad you have a job xP

WebDesigner22101 0