By Anonymous - 13/02/2011 08:36 - United States

Today, I confirmed that my neighbors burn their garbage in their backyard. How? My dog just threw up a nice smelly consistency of spaghetti, plastic and cigarette butts on my carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 823
You deserved it 3 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserve it if you dont have a fence or let your dog walk around freely. FYL if there is a fence and you son/daughter let the dog out and it went to the burnt garbadge.

Talia_91 13

I heard it illegal to burn garbage and not to have a garbage service. I'd call the police that's not healthy for you or anyone near breathing that in and for the environment.

Comments

sportychick101 0

Awww poor doggy, time to put a fence in!

Why is your dog in their yard in the first place? Even if you don't have a fence, it's your responsibility to either tie your dog up or keep an eye on him. Just be glad they're not intentionally putting out antifreeze or something else to poison him to keep him out of their yard.

Unless you actually saw the smoke, this fml doesn't really confirm the fact that your neighbours burn their garbage. How do you know that your dog didnt just rummage through their garbage?

Unless you actually saw the smoke, this fml doesn't really confirm the fact that your neighbours burn their garbage. How do you know that your dog didnt just rummage through their garbage?