Doggy dog world

By this means war! - 19/02/2022 14:00

Today, I reported my neighbor to the leasing office for never picking up her dog’s turds. They told me they couldn't do anything without proof, so I snapped a picture and sent it in. Ever since then, I’ve been getting dog turds thrown on my porch. Coincidence? I think not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 151
You deserved it 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TomeDr 24

Well, at least she picks picks up the turds now. Snitches get s̶t̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ turds, you know.

Comments

Well, at least she picks picks up the turds now. Snitches get s̶t̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ turds, you know.

TomeDr 24

Could be considered vandalism. get a door or porch camera. get proof. press charges.

You weren't specific about where you neighbor should put the dog turds after she picks them up. One can only assume you'd want them on your porch.

Get a sample, send it for a DNA test, then sue the woman and during discovery collect a sample from her dog. Or just collect it and see what she says when you tell her you’re doing that. This woman should be bum-rushed out of her house for shit like that.

I can't believe snitches like you actually exist. Did you also get a thrill checking hallway passes?

Save them up for a month or three and dump the whole lot of them on her porch. What’s she going to do? Report you for giving her back the dog turds she’s been vandalizing your property with? A simple DNA test will prove they’re from her dog.