By Anonymous - 13/02/2011 08:36 - United States

Today, I confirmed that my neighbors burn their garbage in their backyard. How? My dog just threw up a nice smelly consistency of spaghetti, plastic and cigarette butts on my carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 823
You deserved it 3 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserve it if you dont have a fence or let your dog walk around freely. FYL if there is a fence and you son/daughter let the dog out and it went to the burnt garbadge.

Talia_91 13

I heard it illegal to burn garbage and not to have a garbage service. I'd call the police that's not healthy for you or anyone near breathing that in and for the environment.

Comments

Why is your dog in your neighbor's backyard?

You also confirmed that your dog roots through your neighbour's garbage. Put him in a fenced yard or on a leash, or teach him obedience. You have no right to complain about what your dog gets into if you don't (or can't) control him.

We recommend purina in work it's a great brand, though my little guy will only eat hills science plan -.- fussy little messer lol

If you kept your dog in your own yard you wouldnt have that problem now would you? But that is disgusting

kaceemae 7

maybe they dog got loose from the house, ran out the door or a kid let the dog out with out their lead, or maybe the dog got out of the fence. poor dog could get very ill if any of those things cause intestinal blockage or perforation.

A smart well trained dog with good breeding would not do that. Keep your mutt in your own yard.

breeding of dogs has nothing to do with whether or not it's going to get into other peoples trash. dogs are animals, no matter how they were bred or what breed they are, it's in their nature to do those things if they weren't trained not to. you can only blame op for the dogs training and lack of a fenced in area, not it's breeding.

akratzer25 0

I think your dog's part raccoon, OP. Might wanna get that checked out. ;D

ashtonTS 0

dont be an ignorant ass...you aren't funny

well once my big husky dog had a collar and it zapped him and he did a backflip... then again i may be viewing the past through rose tinted glasses as I was young back then.